Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Geo Bonaire Brown - circlelens2u

click for bigger photos

The Geo Bonaire (WT-A64)lenses are part of their flower series. They have a distinct limbal ring design and a bit of color. I bought these at the same time as the breeze hazel green. For my review of the seller, see here
These are my second most comfortable lenses. They have an interesting, dramatic look. They make my eyes pop and I get tons of compliments from strangers. My friends, mom and boyfriend don't like them so much and think they make me look "possessed" or evil because they have a thick, solid black limbal ring.
bad quality full face photo
geo bonaire brown indifferent lighting



Color/ design: 7/10
    The design of the ring is interesting but there's not much color on the lens. Inside of the rim, the color is sheer so it blends well.
Enlargement: 8/10
    These are moderate in size but the dark ring gives an intense affect
Comfort: 9/10
    These are almost as comfortable as the vivi eye contacts I own. If they weren't so intense, I would wear them to work
Naturalness:6/10?
    People who know me can't miss them but strangers who compliment me do a double take but seem to conclude that they're natural. The center of these would blend well light Brown eyes but I don't think this color would flatter green, grey or blue eyes. The fringing helps but ring is somewhat harsh on light eyes. I think they'd give dark eyes a very subtle wash of color with the pop of the intense dark ring.


These make me want to experiment more with geo lenses though I probably wouldn't buy this exact lens again. They're not really my style.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty Nice post, thanks for sharing it here!

    I happen to stumbled upon your blog and just want to express that i truly like the way you present your blog post.

    I really enjoy browsing your blog.

    I can see that your blog post is mostly about beauty & Fashion stuff.

    In case you need additional beauty ideas that enhance your eyes, making them brilliantly bright and beautiful, you may want to check out www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.

    Enjoy and stay pretty :)

    cayumi

    ReplyDelete