Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Breeze Hazel Green - CircleLens2u.com



CircleLens2u.com was the third site i ordered from. I was interested in the site because they had a unique selection and what looked like a promising rewards program. The site is not easy to navigate and their rewards program is very confusing. They don't give or sell cases which is something I prefer from a site. No serious complaints though. They take PayPal and shipped my lenses securely. They arrived fairly quickly.

Click for larger image




The breeze hazel lenses are awesome because they match my eyes so perfectly! They're very sheer making them ideal for those with light eyes and those who want a subtle color change. They're big and they have a noticeable limbal ring that isn't harsh.



 Color/design 10/10
     They match my eyes so well! They're really natural. They're ideal for hazel Brown eyes
Enlargement: 7/10
     These don't have a large, thick ring but they have enough to make them pop. But they're pretty big!
Comfort: 5/10
      Alas, these are not very comfortable. I can only wear them for a few hours before my eyes get itchy and irritated. These lenses slip off center some times.
Naturalness: 9/10
      In spite of their size, these look very natural! They're very sheer and happen to be a close match to my natural color. I think these would look best on hazel or green eyes. They'd make blue or grey eyes look pretty brown and they are very sheer so they wouldn't change darker eyes much (they would probably still be nice, just subtle)

Due to discomfort, I can only wear these lenses for a date with my boyfriend or something so I can't say that I would buy them again =\

*update: these recently became painfully uncomfortable! All of a sudden i can't stand wearing leaving them in my eyes for a second! I suppose they're just expiring but I got them at the same time as my bonair brown lenses which i can still wear. I think lenses were a nice design but of poor quality overall.*

1 comment:

  1. Looks very natural!!

    Thanks for the review!!

    http://emi-doll.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete